February 9, 2013

Bon Weekend!




I meant to post this yesterday afternoon, but it was so nice out I decided to get away from the computer early. Here’s some little bits I collected over the week:

Dear Jennifer’s Teenage Wasteland photo series is so great, especially because it takes place in Austin. I can’t wait for the book.


Gorgeous photos of North Dakota before the recent oil boom.

Speaking of transformation, an interesting article about the changing face of Austin. I’ve not even been here four years, but I already notice some differences.

A new book about the inner minds of dogs. Must read.

I’d eat these any time of day.

I’m glad I’m not dead, too. (via thank you, ok)

And finally, this is a shirt for preschool boys. But I need it.

Image: Diana Ross at Studio 54 via liveauctioneers.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment