February 1, 2013

Bon weekend!


Lombardstreet

It's been a LONG week. We're going to our friends' place to make sushi tonight, and I'm really looking forward to being lazy on Saturday and Sunday. Hoping to get my hands on Things the Grandchildren Should Know by Mark Oliver Everett, too.

Proof that everyone starts somewhere: The Beatles as an opening band in 1963.

I’ve been playing this word game all week and can’t stop.

The perfect day dress!

So simple and super inspiring: Homemade sketchbooks.

Embroidering can be REALLY amazing. Here’s some jaw-dropping works of art I found on Pinterest.

Would you host an IVF fundraising party?

Not going to lie, I’m pretty excited for this.

Hot yogurt soup sounds like the weirdest, most delicious thing ever.

Image: Etsy.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment